How to motivate teenagers
When our children hit their teenage years it may feel like we have given house room to aliens. It may seem like everything we say and everything we do is designed to annoy them and prevent them from doing what they want to do. Thankfully most of them grow out of it - well we did, didn't we! As with all things motivational, there is not a one size fits all strategy. However, what follows are some suggestions that have worked at some point or other with my own teen spirits.
Entries by Title
- My teenage kids have moved from fast food into retail
- How good are your teachers?
- Does motivation beat intelligence at school?
- Motivating teens - one easy way
- Work or study - What choices do you have?
- Homework and Assignments: The importance of drafts
- Getting the most out of homework time: Study Motivation
- Studying for the future
- How to create good study habits
- Study in half hour blocks
- Bill Gates: What they don't teach you in school
- Homework Assistance: Teachers need to make it memorable
- Help with assignments
- Motivation - kids style
- Coping with bored teens
- How to motivate teenagers