Motivate Me at home
Why should we need motivation around the home? Apart from the workplace, our homes tend to be the places where we spend the most time. It is also the place we use to rest, sleep and relax after a busy working week. For some people who are troubled by motivation, it can be easy to get into the procrastination habit with regards to our homes, in the same way as we procrastinate over every other area of our lives. Motivate me at home looks at ways we can motivate ourselves to achieve our personal goals in and around the house.
Entries by Title
- A Mother's Motivation
- Motivational benefits: A Child's Perspective
- Getting the house sorted one job at a time.
- Using weekends to get ahead
- Bank holiday weekend passions
- To do lists and half completed tasks
- Disaster planning is a must
- What happens when you are motivated
- Motivate myself to clean
- What has mud wrestling got to do with disaster preparedness?
- Starting one job created ten more
- Reasons are the reason between doing more or less with your life
- Spring cleaning
- Stuck energy? Then get cleaning